Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

not quite finished

This still a work in progress, i have soo much more to write----this is the beginning

I had a beautiful little girl on October 28, 2008 @ 8:32am Her name was Madysen AnnLynn Yruegas (Named after my mother Terri Lynn and Ray's Mother Cynthia Ann). When I was 5 months pregnant I made the decision to place my daughter for Adoption thru LDS Family services. Ray and I had talked about getting married and was planning it then he decided he no longer loved me and only loved me as a friend.  This was not an easy decision as her father Ray wanted to keep her, but we couldn't stay together. I wanted my daughter to have more than I did, but most of all I wanted her to have the priesthood in her home. I started looking thru profiles and finally found her parents Daniel and Lynzie. I felt that this was who her parents were suppose to be. Believe me this was not an easy decision as I came out of a marriage, and had a miscarriage. I longed for a family for so long and now I had one but it was not how I wanted my family to be. I knew in my heart that adoption was what was best. It wasnt that I couldnt be happy with her father, but i was missing the gospel. It wasnt that I didnt want to be a single mother, I could be a great mother, but my daughter deserved this gift I was giving her. My adoption is an open adoption. Her new parents are amazing and they love her as much as I do and they love me. Many will not agree with my decision but my daughter will grow up knowing I love her and who I am. She will know why I did this, She will know that I helped her mommy and daddy start a family that they couldnt do on their own. I will forever love her dearly and she will understand. This was a selfless decision. .



Her parents named her Evelyn, she is named after my mother Terri Lynn and Lynzie's mother Terrilynn--- she gets a part of both families. She is also named after Eve. I love Daniel and Lynzie and I am so happy that they are her parents. They have a great love for the gospel and each other. Evelyn will get to experience many things in her life and have the priesthood in her home like she deserves

No comments:

Post a Comment