Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"A Birthmother puts the needs of her child above the wants of her heart" Skye Hardwick



I will always remember this day. It was a very emotional day for so many. The love I felt for that little girl when she was born, I was not expecting to have such a strong love, i mean i have heard this before but never knew how strong it would be. She was everything I imagined and more. The 3 days I was able to be her Mommy and love on her and cuddle and feed and love and kiss and cuddle, I cherish those days forever.

Recently at a birthmother group meeting, a fellow birthmother shared a story of when she meet her birthmother and was told she was held and cuddled and loved by her, brought comfort to her knowing her mother loved her and didnt just give her away, this brought so much strength and comfort to me as I hit my 2 year mark. I can tell Evelyn I held her, Loved her, kissed her. I will never forget the time that I had with my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment