Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Birthmother's Day lunch

I got to spend some time with my angel and her family and little brother. Braden and I met them at Flancer's in GIlbert. We had such a great visit, I got to play with my angel. I can't believe how big and smart she is getting. They gave her a hair cut, making her a little person now. She knows who I am and I love it. I don't ever want her to forget who I am. While we ate lunch I played with her. We played the where are my eyes game. I asked her my eyes, nose, mouth, ears .. she knew where they all were. She loves her water and was saying aqua and mommy. She watch tv with her thumb in her mouth. OH how I love the little girl. I am so gratful for an open adoption and the Love her parents show me.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment